All visitors to the library are recommended to wear a face mask and maintain social distancing, while inside the library. This is in accordance with the CDC recommendations and will remain in effect until further notice.
If you are a vulnerable member of the community who is unable to enter the library, please call ahead and we will be happy to assist you via curbside service.
Knox Public Library will be monitoring local COVID-19 rates. All information on this page is subject to change in response to those numbers.
Please note: If you or a member of your household have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, feel sick (even if your symptoms are mild), or have visited a COVID-19 hotspot within the past 14 days, please reschedule your visit for a later date. We offer a variety of digital materials, resources, and programming that you can access virtually 24/7.
- Library card registrations, renewals, and account services
- All material collections are available for browsing.
- Photocopying, faxing, computer printing
- Computers are available.
- Cleaning and hand sanitizing stations are available for patrons to use throughout their visit.
- Patrons are encouraged to return items to our book drop located on the parking lot/ramp side of our building.
- InterLibrary Loan
- Newspapers and Magazines
- Curbside pick-up and drop-off (please call the library to schedule)
Limited or Unavailable Services
- Due to social distancing restrictions, computers are self-help only. Patrons are encouraged to bring a helper from their household should they require assistance that cannot be completed from a 6-foot distance by staff.
- Used Book Sale is only open on certain dates (please see homepage for dates).